Oregon Right to Know (9/7/14)
THE CLAIM: A total of 64 countries around the world already require GMO labeling — including all the nations in the European Union.
THE VERDICT: True!
THE FACTS: That’s right – a full 64 countries around the world already have laws for GMO labeling. That includes every country in the European Union, Japan, Australia, Brazil, Russia, China, and more — meaning over 40 percent of the global population can make informed decisions about the foods they’re buying and eating.
And get this: American companies that oppose GMO labeling ALREADY label the foods they export to these countries!
If they can do it for other countries, they should do it here at home, too.
- The Panama Papers Prove It: We Can Well Afford A Universal Basic Income
- We’re Flat Out Of Time On Climate Change. And Hillary Clinton Helped Get Us Here
- Challenger Myron Buccholz Calls Out Ron Kind On Just Who He Represents As State Superdelegate
- Bernie On The Wyoming Win
- Awaken To The Magic Trick The Fat Cats Use To Turn Brother Against Brother
- What Happens After You’re ‘Disappeared’
- A Coal Baron Only Got A Year For His Crimes. One Woman Will Make Sure Every Day Counts.
- Prosecutors Say Former Republican Speaker Dennis Hastert Molested At Least 4 Boys
Topics of InterestALEC American Torture State American War State Bankster Crime Wave Bernie Sanders Blue Jean Nation Change For Good Chris Christie CIA Citizens United climate change Deadly Oil Trains Democratic Socialism Ebola Edward Snowden Fascism Fracked Up Frac Sand Mining GMOs Guns Hillary History You Are Not Supposed To Know Jeb Bush Koch Brothers Media Fails Nazis in America Neurolinguistics for Liberals NSA Oily Industry Paul Ryan Podcasts to Ponder Pearls in Ocean of the Internet Police State America Progressive Spirit Quotes Remaking the Democratic Party Right Wing Religion Ron Johnson Ron Kind Scott Walker Screwing the VOTE Student Debt Crisis Trans Pacific Trade Deal Trump Warren Wealthy Class War
You Have The Right To Film The Police