YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT PAUL RYAN’S REPUBLICAN BUDGET MEANS FOR WISCONSIN
3,687 millionaires would get an $87,000 tax break.
Middle class families would pay $2000 more in taxes.
75,408 seniors would pay more for medicine by bringing back the prescription drug donut hole.
9,150 college students wouldn’t receive Pell Grants.
703 domestic violence victims would lose access to the STOP Violence Against Women Program.
2,320 children would lose access to Head Start.
Thanks for everything you do!
DCCC Rapid Response
P.S. Can you forward this email to 5 friends so they have the facts?
Or share this link: http://dccc.org/reject-ryan-budget
- Wisconsin Republican Staffer Quit Because Colleagues Were ‘Giddy’ About Voter ID Laws Blocking Voters
- Fascists On The Move: Donald Trump’s Hit-Squad Spews Death Threats At Colorado GOP Chair And Indiana Delegates
- This Week’s Podcast To Ponder: “The Political Junkie Returns To Wisconsin.”
- Civil Disobedience Against Corrupt Campaign Finance Shows Protest Movement Is Growing
- Neoliberalism Or New Deal: Which Will Be The Future Of The Democratic Party?
- I’m The Real-Life Gordon Gekko And I Support Bernie Sanders For President
- Just Another Brutal Criminal: Drug Barons Like Howard Marks Always Claim To Be Mr Nice. Don’t Fall For It
- CIA Director Says He Would Not Obey A Waterboarding Order (But Undoubtedly His Replacement Would)
Topics of InterestALEC American Torture State American War State Bankster Crime Wave Bernie Sanders Blue Jean Nation Change For Good Chris Christie CIA Citizens United climate change Deadly Oil Trains Democratic Socialism Ebola Edward Snowden Fascism Fracked Up Frac Sand Mining GMOs Guns Hillary History You Are Not Supposed To Know Jeb Bush Koch Brothers Media Fails Nazis in America Neurolinguistics for Liberals NSA Oily Industry Paul Ryan Podcasts to Ponder Pearls in Ocean of the Internet Police State America Progressive Spirit Quotes Remaking the Democratic Party Right Wing Religion Ron Johnson Ron Kind Scott Walker Screwing the VOTE Student Debt Crisis Trans Pacific Trade Deal Trump Warren Wealthy Class War
You Have The Right To Film The Police